Chocolate Chip & Marshmallow Brownies
- 185g Butter
- 185g Chocolate (for mixture)
- 85g Flour
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 275g Sugar
- 150g Chocolate chips/pieces
- 150g Small marshmallows
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave.
- Once cooled, whisk the eggs into the butter and chocolate.
- Mix in the flour, cocoa and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bake at 180°C until set in the middle but still gooey.
- Whipped cream
- Warm with ice cream
- Warm with custard
- With chocolate sauce