Saute Beef Strips
This is a great quick recipe from Tom. Give it a try and let us know how you get on!
- 8oz beef rump steak
- 100g mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 250ml double cream
- 1 teaspoon of French mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice 8oz of beef rump steak, 100g mushrooms & 1 small onion.
- Fry of in a hot pan with a little oil until steak is browned.
- Once steak is browned add 250ml of double cream and simmer too reduce and thicken the sauce.
- Once sauce is of a thick yet pourable consistency add a teaspoon of French mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with simple boiled new potatoes or rice and some crusty bread for a nice hearty meal.