Vegetable and Cream Cheese Wellington
Give Tom’s recipe a try for this Wellington dish. This can be served as a vegetarian alternative for a roast dinner with a tomato based sauce, with some boiled potatoes and cheese sauce or with a salad for a lighter option on a summer days.
- 200g vegetables
- 200g potatoes
- 50g grated cheese
- 50g cream cheese
- 4 puff pastry sheets
- 2 eggs and a table spoon of milk beaten for egg wash
- Cook 200g of potatoes and 200g of vegetables of your choice.
- In a mixing bowl mix the potatoes, vegetables, cheese and cream cheese until they form together.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheets and brush the outer edges with a little egg wash
- Place the vegetable mix in the middle of the pastry and fold the sides in to meet in the middle.
- Place the wellingtons fold side down on a baking tray and brush some more egg wash on the tops
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees until pastry is golden and crispy.
If you want to enjoy some of Tom’s other delicious dishes why not visit our restaurant, Forever Green, which is located in 70 acres of tranquil woodland. Click Here to view our full menu.