Forever Green is available to hire for parties and events on any night of the week, although it is always advisable to check availability as we are extremely busy over the next 18 months. From birthday parties to wedding anniversaries and from engagements parties to corporate events our team has many years of experience to help you to organise everything you need.
Our Forest View ground floor is fully accessible and with fabulous floor to ceiling windows you are connected directly to the surrounding woodland.
We have a variety of menus to suit most needs and can cater for any specific diet requirements. Our hog-roast continues to be one of the most popular options cooked on site by our own chefs and sourced from a local butcher. We also offer a hot or cold buffet, 2 or 3 course menus and our head chef is happy to meet with you to put a bespoke menu together if you prefer.
We work with a couple of DJ’s who we are happy to recommend or you may wish to book your own entertainment. Bands are also welcome.
Some of the small print….
- To secure a date a deposit is required with the final numbers, menu choices and balance due 2 weeks before.
- Your deposit will enter you in to a formal contract with Ransom Wood Estates UK ltd and our events manager will work with you over the months to finalise all details.
- All catering has to be provided by Forever Green, we don’t take any self catering bookings.
- If you do wish to arrange your own entertainment we simply need a copy of the insurance policy and PAT test certificated for any equipment they may bring prior to the event.
- You may bring in your own decor and our team will be happy to help you with this. Access to the venue will usually be 2 hours prior to the event. An earlier access time may be possible and will be arranged with the operations manager.
- Cars can be left at their owners risk overnight to be collected the following morning.
- The bar staff to reserve the right to refuse to serve any guests who they feel are a danger to themselves or any other guests.
- Any damage to the building or part of the estate must be paid for
- Cancellation policy:
- 6 months prior to the event – loss of deposit
- 3 months prior to the event – 25% of the total event cost quoted
- 2 months prior to the event – 50% of the total event cost quoted
- Less than 2 months prior to the event – 75% of the total event cost quoted
Full terms and conditions or any questions should be requested at the time of booking.
The small print is the serious bit but we do want you to have a fabulous event with us and our experienced team look forward to working with you.
Find Out More